Entry accepted via the specified channel only; Entries submitted via any other channel(s) will not be eligible for the Promotion. Once submitted, Entry may not be modified, deleted or cancelled. Entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor with notices and reminders pertaining to the Promotion. Entries will not be returned. Participants may not enter through a club (or similar method), with multiple identities, e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall participants use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any use of online contest clubs (or similar methods), robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any Entrant using such methods. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized user I.D. associated with the account via which the design was submitted in a Site design contest. *Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, destroyed, damaged, or misdirected entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion; incompatibility; unauthorized human intervention or any human or technical error; or the delayed, incorrect or inaccurate capture (or posting) of Entry or other information, nor for the failure to capture (or post) any information. Without limitation, Sponsor is not responsible for and Entrants and participants of the Site agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities and responsibility in the event for any reason any shortlisted designer is not properly or timely declared within the Entry Period, is unresponsive, or a design is declared at any time ineligible, problematic or illegitimate (pursuant to these rules and/or the Site).
3. WINNERS: Three (3) winners will be selected by Judges, provided they satisfy the Winners Selection Criteria. Winners will be announced by 12:00 a.m. PT on August 8, 2016. All Participants and Entrants in the Selection Period will be notified.
5. WINNERS SELECTION CRITERIA: Entrants are not required to take all of the courses in the Curriculum, but must complete all assignments. Entries should exhibit a high level of conceptual thought, technical execution and awareness of design principles, including typography, visual hierarchy, composition and color. Entries must be received via the Forum by the end of Selection Period. Entrants must be in good standing with 99designs and abide by all site policies.
6. PRIZES (99): Sponsor will award US$350 to each Entrant declared as winner as judged by Sponsor and Judges. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize, or any element thereof in whole or in part, except Sponsor reserves the absolute right to substitute a prize or any element thereof, of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right to and may conduct a voluntary background check on any potential winner, and such individual agrees to cooperate, to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that awarding a prize to any such individual will not bring the Promotion Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor, 99designs customers, their respective brands, products and services, this Promotion or the Promotion Entities as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A potential winner who refuses or fails (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) the voluntary background check will forfeit the potential prize.
As applicable, all taxes of whatever nature in prize winner’s country of legal residence are the sole responsibility of and must be declared and paid in full by the prize winner.Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance, prize will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible Entries are received. In no event will Sponsor be responsible to award more than the stated number of prizes herein. Potential prize winners will be notified via the Site interface on or within approximately two – four weeks from the close of judging and will be required to timely respond to the notification (and may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release, within the time specified by Sponsor, or else prize will be forfeited). In the event of forfeiture, prize will be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner with the next highest score from among all eligible Entries received. Prize or any element thereof may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed or placed into any channels of distribution.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, human error, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, posting or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Site. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like methods will void all such Entries by such methods, and disqualify any Entrant using such methods. If, for any reason, the Promotion or any element thereof in whole or in part is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select the winner from eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion or supply a prize or any element thereof by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
9. SPONSOR: 99designs, 2201 Broadway, Suite 815, Oakland, CA 94612.13.
10. WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, sufficiently stamped envelope to: The 99designs Designer Payout Milestone Promotion, 99designs 2201 Broadway, Suite 815, Oakland, CA 94612. Requests must be received by August 5, 2016. Limit one request per person, per household.