As mentioned above, the site will be a Magento ecommerce site. As such there are specific things we need. We have developed a best practices formula for Magento templates, and this is a good example of it, which I will refer to for the rest of this page details section: http://www.mybabybeddingshop.com/.
- logo (you may rearrange the text vs the logo icon)
- tagline ("Life is too short to wear boring jewelry!")
- phone number (575 754 3028) with invitation to call
- small set of credit icons (visa, mc, amex, discover)
- text to the effect of "Order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!"
TOP (HORIZONTAL) MENU BAR
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Returns & Exchanges
- then a space, then
- My Wishlist
- My Account
- Shopping Cart
and the search box
MAIN MENU - LEFT COLUMN
I'm attaching a word document with the menu hierarchy. We want the top 2 levels of the menu exposed like they are in the example site. The "live support" in the example site is not necessary.
RIGHT COLUMN (see example site)
- mini cart
- "easy ordering" box
- "free shipping for orders over $100" box
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed graphic
- newsletter signup ("Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and notifications of new inventory")
- testimonial box
- No community poll
I have run out of characters so am attaching pagedetails.txt to complete.