Wie websitebroker das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
WebsiteBroker.com is looking to update our look with all new design and branding.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
WebsiteBroker.com was established in 1997 as a site dedicated to the buying, selling, valuation and brokering of established websites.
As the website brokerage industry grows, we are growing with it. We are looking to position ourselves as a premium destination for people looking to buy or sell a website. Our new look and feel should inspire confidence while being very approachable and easy to use. Our target audience will be web-savvy, and usability is key.
We are looking for three separate page designs:
- Home Page - http://www.websitebroker.com/ --- This page should clearly split "Buyers" and "Sellers", and provide links to the sections of the site relevant to each. It should be catchy and draw the visitor deeper into the site.
- Category/Search Results Page - http://www.websitebroker.com/new-listings.html --- This page should be clean, attractive, and easy-to-scan. Visitors to our site want to quickly skim the listings until they see one of interest, and then click for more detail. This leads us to...
- Individual Listing - http://websitebroker.com/site-detai…51321.html --- The page has a lot of information, and visitors need to digest it quickly. Presentation of the data is key. The option to contact a seller should be prominent.We encourage you to be bold and creative.Several versions of our new logo are attached. Feel free to change the colors to fit your design.Some sites we like:http://www.slicehost.com http://www.37signals.com
Our Logo: http://www.websitebroker.com/logo.zip
Regarding the use of graphics: Feel free to use images and icons from istockphoto.com. Save the file number, and if yours is the winning entry, we will purchase the necessary licenses. All other graphics must be your original work or free for commercial use (without attribution).
Final deliverable should be in PSD. This contest is for uncoded layouts.
- Bold, unique, trendsetting design
- Emphasis on function and usability
- Clear separation of "Buyers" and "Sellers" on the home page