Wie Hans Leenhouts das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Stichting Vrienden Fastservice ( in english: Foundation Friends Fastservice)
THE BRANCHE/INDUSTRY ( where we use the word BRANCHE you can also read INDUSTRY)
Like in the rest of the world many people in the Netherlands visit Quick Service Restaurants like McDonald’s, Burgerking, KFC. Apart from these well-known fastfoodrestaurants, we consider also outlets where food and drinks are being served (fast) to consume on the spot or to go/take away, being part of a branche called “Fastservice”: a blend of (quick)foodservice, retail and hospitality industry..
Not only in Holland the branche has a negative image: for as well as the food ( unhealthy) as working ( so called Mcjobs). And we want to improve this image here in Holland.
This Dutch foundation has the following goal:
Improving the image, including working and learning, in the fastservice branche.
We want to reach these goals by doing:
- research and investigations in the branche in order to support entrepreneurs and companies to improve running and profits of their business/outlet.
- organizing and distribution of knowledge
- improve knowledge by education, training and workshops. Creating career opportunities. So the branche is attractive to work in/for.
The foundation needs participants who support the foundation with knowledge, financially(donations) or stimulating employees to follow education, training or workshops. These participants are called: Vrienden (friends).
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We have a brand new logo designed through 99 designs.com and now we go for the website.
- website will be built in Joomla by our own programmers: so we built the site based upon the image/design we are getting. So keep in mind that the “button”links are made of HTML and NOT graphic buttons. We keep HTML buttons as we keep flexibility to change the site easily.
So we just need an “image/design”.
- The website needs to reflect the feeling of “doing things/business together” in order to improve the image/conception of the branche.
- The logo should be incorporated in to the website. Please use colours which respect the logo ( see attached document)
- Website should be bright and different ( but a bit of serious business), quality first, people friendly, feeling of support/ community.
- Website design based on 970 pixels wide.
- 2 levels deep
- for navigation structure pls see other attached file
- pls feel free to have te buttons placed were you like: surprise us with superb navigation structure.
PLEASE READ SOME MORE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IN ATTACHED FILES