We are a small start-up that is trying to create a new way to manage personal finance.
Our product comes from the need to simplify the lives of busy people who every day must manage their personal finance. With Prolagus we want to provide an agile structure that, with simple steps, can put order in their accounts, from bills to big expenses.
Mostly male and female, 25-40, in cities, college graduates, wealthy, trendy and (maybe) tech addicted.
2 WEB PAGES DESIGN (homepage + internal menu page):
The design consists of creating 2 pages:
1) A Homepage
2) An Internal Menu template (users will log in and visualize an internal page)
The page's design will be a fixed-dimension, fitting onto screen (without scrolling the page using a 1280x800 desktop).
Weight: around 990 pixel
Height: around 650 pixel
Try using standard fonts to allow us to change easily the text, and please don't use an image of text, because our website will be multilanguage, therefore we would prefer not to manage a lot of images, but only text.
We are looking for a good looking and homely website, clean (but not empty, with a strong focus on the action that the users have to achieve), fresh and coloured (if you see our logo, you could understand what we are trying to build).
We would like them in PSD format.
Other indications to focus your work better and meet our requirements:
• Show us some variations on the disposition of the “sign up” and “sign in” boxes, and please show us both your new solution (if you have one) and the brief original one;
• Please don’t use dark colours (black, dark grey), also in the background: we want the website to look light and interesting for the eye. Frames are ok, but please not too thick.
• Instead of placing standard images in the middle (where you see “connect”, and so on) , we would like to see “hand drawings”: these are stylized images, like when a kid makes a drawing on a blackboard, or you could even try simple cartoons;
• The “Pika” button on the bottom will be a link to a Help section, so we would like to represent in this button our prolagus, our logo as a “Help Wizard companion/mascotte”
We have attached a mockup with a general idea of what we think of our website. Feel free to change whatever you want. We did not create these as a design map or creative guideline, just to convey basically what we need.
- Header : should contain a logo (is attached in PSD format, choose if you want to put the name on the left or on the bottom of the image's logo), some text/buttons with link, the possibility to change the language (maybe using a dropdown menu)
Then a possibility to login (Username and Password), also using facebook-twitter-google account (we'll use JainRain.com).
- Slider: maybe could be interesting create a slider with a combination of images/text (but if you have other idea, please submit them to us) that will explain our website.
2) INTERNAL PAGE
Generally has the same header and footer of the homepage, with a left sidebar:
- Left Side bar: Look for a unique background image / Design with some options.