Portavin Integrated Wine Services
Portavin specialises in:
* Wine Bottling - reds & whites, all varieties, all bottle sizes, shapes & colours
* Mobile Wine Bottling - our mobile bottling trucks bottle, label and package onsite at the customers winery or vineyard
* Wine Packaging - bottling, capping, corking, labeling, palletising etc.
* Wine Dry Goods Supply - we use our national buying power to obtain the best price for our customers bottles, caps, corks, labels, cartons, dividers etc.
* Technical & Oenological Laboratory Services - our purpose built wine labs ensure our customers wine meets standard requirements. We can help fix and stablise wine if required.
* Wine Warehousing - once bottled we provide storage facilities until product is required in the market
* Wine Distribution & Logistics - we can send our customers wine anywhere in the world!
* Bulk Wine Storage - our sites have tank farms for bulk wine storage.
Portavin is located throughout the major wine regions of South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia and has a new facility just opened in Auckland in New Zealand.
Portavin is privately owned and run by a team of experienced wine makers who have a solid reputation in the industry as delivering superior quality and service with personality.
It is not a big corporate (faceless) company, the Portavin owners & team are passionate about the wine industry including enjoying a drop or two!
Anyone who produces wine:
* small boutique vineyards/wineries
* large commercial vineyards/wineries
* contract wine makers (people who make wine for companies)
* wine produces who use their own bottling machines but want to buy best priced wine dry goods eg. bottles, caps, cartons etc.
* Australian, New Zealand Wineries
* International Wineries who distribute wine into the Australian or New Zealand Market and want to save money by sending their wine in bulk containers to Australia or NZ for the wine to be bottled here for the Australian or NZ market. (Much cheaper to freight bulk wine than packages wine!)
Please feel free to be creative!
Very open to new ideas and looks but need to have the same/similar information/menus as existing website.
This site is functional but old fashioned looking and a bit daggy.
Looking for new look with clean lines, easy to follow, professional but not too much of a big corporate look and feel.
The actual images of bottles, caps, machines etc are practical (AND NECESSARY) but particularly boring, I think the use of SOME images which shows more of the enjoyment side of the industry could work. Vineyards, glasses etc. Main pics needs to show technology and state of the art equipment.
Animation of the process of picking grapes, making wine, bottling, packaging, sending to market, enjoying a drink would be super but possibly a big call for this forum?
Images on current site are all different sizes and shapes, it would be good to have designated image areas so they are in same space and size on each page of the site.
Open to new font, colours scheme etc. But tending towards blues to match logo.
Looking forward to seeing some designs and giving feedback!