Green Marketing 2.0
Green Marketing 2.0 covers social media and search engine marketing for green and social enterprises. It is oriented towards helping nonprofits, Green businesses and social activists use Web 2.0 technology and understand search engine marketing.
Occasional I post about counter-culture events, Burning Man and rainforest conservation.
The blog is in an awkward stage right now. I had a great design that got wiped out with my WP upgrade (no backup) & a half implemented site redesign (developer dropped out for personal reasons). I am ready for a new look FAST!
My target audience are green & nonprofit activists, social media marketers, search engine marketers.
I am ready for a brand new look! I favor artistic, beautifully designed websites over the sleek, minimalist business looks. I like wide sites with big fat footers. The website needs to evoke nature, yet have a clean, modern Web 2.0 feel. I love websites that depict scenes - such as the footer is in the earth, while the header is in the sky.
- Magazine style layout - see layout example below
- Really Cool Logo
- White or light colored body content area
- An About Me section in the top right sidebar
- Email signup box, RSS, and search box
- A sidebar widget with beautiful plush shiny social media buttons
- A twitter sidebar widget with beautiful Twitter bird of your choice / design
- A Flickr widget in the bottom right footer with 9 thumbnails
- Recent & Popular Posts in the Footer
- Illustrated header & footer
- Leaf icons and favicon
- PSD only, no coding
- For black & green, I like these shades:
- Color swatches I like can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/VH0CQ
MAGAZINE STYLE LAYOUT
A magazine style layout just like this (note the featured content section and subsections):
INNER GLOW RATHER THAN FLAT