The design requested should be “light” in color. Blue is the primary color desired, but will need to be complimentary to CIGA’s chrome/grey logo, which is provided. The layout of content items should be open and clean. The design should convey professionalism and trustworthiness.
Navigation links for the front page are:
- Government Relations
- Member Services
- New Membership Information
- Programs & Services
- CIGA Trade News
- "Local Guy" Radio Program
- About CIGA
- Grocers Insurance Fund
- California Coupon Redemption CenterOn the front page, there are some specific content items that will be present:
- List of upcoming events (ordered list from CMS)- List of recently posted news items (ordered list from CMS)- Link, Banner, or Button to “CIGA Member Resources”- Link, Banner, or Button to “Government Relations”- Link, Banner, or Button to “Grocers Insurance Fund”- Link, Banner, or Button to “Coupon Redemption”The content page will not need the above items from the front page, but will have main navigation links (roughly 15 links) similar to the front page.
Logos / Artwork can be found here
There will be separate sections of the web site that will need
individual but complimentary design/layouts. These designs could just
be the same as regular content pages but with separate header/banner
graphics. If these items are included, a $250 bonus will be offered.
- Government Relations- Grocers Insurance Fund- Coupon Redemption Center