Design in order starting with 1&2 - Homepage & Grower Hub pages.
Designs not eliminated make it to the 2nd round (3-8) for the win.
- Round 1 -
1) Homepage design. (see attached pdf. "Consumers" - shows roughly what blocks are needed. Ask if you need clarification)
2) Grower Hub page design. (see same attached pdf. "Growers" blocks needed. Ask if you need clarification)
- Round 2 -
3) One page specifically for the "Grapes For Sale" section - see http://www.sonomawinegrape.org/marketplace. This should include search filters for Tons, AVA, Variety etc. (see the "search" tab for filters).
4) One page for ALL marketplace listings. (should include: grapes for sale/wanted, bulk wine for sale/wanted, classifieds/equipment, and custom-crush)
5) Calendar / Events page. (see /event for current - be creative here, calendar style not required, but ok)
6) Photo Gallery page. (categories: Grapes, People, Place, Spirit)
7) A two-column (right sidebar) page design for misc. content. (With typography demonstrated - h1, h2, h3, p, a, ul, ol etc.)
8) A one-column full width page design for misc. content.
Again, please be unique, design for usability, and design a simple yet elegant site you'll be proud to put in your portfolio!!!
Our branding guide is attached. Please do not deviate too far from this, but don't hold back your creativity.
If you have questions or need anything, let me know!