My client is a successful singer who specialises in Sinatra and the ratpack. We need a web design that can capture the spirit of the era but which also looks new and "hip". Something similar to how michaelbuble.com works.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We want a new design that uses multiple html pages with some flash. Everyone can visualise the sinatra experience... a smoky speakeasy, open-necked tuxedos with untied bow-ties...
Put it on a webpage.
- Has to use some of the artwork from the old site, we don't have a lot of photography of the artist available so scavenge what you can from the gallery
- The logo has to stay orange on a black background
- If you use stock images, we'll need proof of purchase to cover ourselves legally. Ideally you will use comps and we will purchase the actual images. No $300 artwork please, we're on a tight budget here.
- We'll need a launch button for the floating jukebox somewhere on the menu.
- Layout similar to michaelbuble.com i.e. 2:1 width ratio of text column to images/video etc..
- Final artwork to be delivered as multi-layered PSD
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No cheesy designs
- No ripoffs - I've seen all the good jazz singer websites.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten