My client needs a NEW website design face their site (we NEED to get away from the template look!)
It's time for an upgrade- the current site (http://www.USASold.com) is needing help!
New site needs to be web 2.0 and clean. This site is for a real estate office and not one agent in particular.
This site is for an independent (read: "lean" and independent from a national franchise) Real Estate Brokerage / Office. We are all young & tech savvy (think web 2.0 & Blackberrys), and we want to portray a fun yet professional appearance.
Viewers of the site will be (obviously) people looking to buy or sell properties, but we also want the site to have valuable community information. We really need a place to lend credibility to our other marketing efforts (Print, Direct Mail, etc).
The logo and company colors can be viewed at this link (http://tinyurl.com/7556111). UPDATE: THERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CLIENT'S CURRENT MARKETING EFFORTS
AT THIS LINK . This can help get you started on coming up with a design... once I see some design(s) that compliment the example given I might guarantee the contest.
To give an example of a template site (like ours) WITHOUT outside customization, you can view this link (this is a sister company and this site isn't used much).
An example of this template site WITH a custom face can be found at this link.
(NOTE: The reference to these sites is ONLY so the designer can understand the drastic difference between these options. These are NOT necessarily references of designs we like or want to borrow from!)
Our company's tagline is "Ahead of the Curve" and that's a good way to sum up what kind of site we're looking for.
The sitemap for main navigation will be: Home, About Us, Buy, Sell, Invest, Finance, Build, Blog.
- 1) Must have a decent amount of room for content in the layout
- 2) Need a place to showcase a small # of "featured properties" on the home page
- 3) Need custom buttons/links on home page (apart from the nav bar) for: "Buy", "Sell", "Invest", "Finance" and possibly "Community Info"
- 4) Need a testimonial area on home page
- 5) Basic Listings Search on home page
- 6) "Free Home Value Estimate" link on home page
- 7) Blog box showing recent posts (on home page)
- 8) Newsletter / Daily Listings Update sign up box
- No Big City / Skyscraper laden images; we're in an area between suburban and slightly rural... not a "podunk theme" just not "extreme urban" either...
- Heavy / hard to read or navigate designs- keep it clean!