Wie brian barker das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Need a new, modern, updated website for our church to communicate our vision, mission and values as well as opportunities for online community - blogging, news, calendar of events, etc.
We need a graphic face lift that is attractive to college students, urban professionals, arts community, young families and single adults.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Re-designed website to encourage internet community participation and give visitors a snapshot of the mission, vision and values of the church community.
Give the existing website a fresh, clean, modern aesthetic that is especially attractive to young, urban, professionals, families and college students.
- Must be modern, forward looking, edgy, urban
- Must be clean and simple
- White space is encouraged
- Must re-use logo on existing website but feel free to give it a more modern look - feel free to change proportions, color, shape, etc. (go to http://www.vlcctroy.org)
- Tagline is "Loving God...Loving People...Making a Difference" though this may be changed.
- Check out http://www.desiringgod.org for good example
- Get the website out of the eighties!
- Use of artistic, modern photography that communicates the love of Christ and/or the tag line message is encouraged
- Must appeal to young, urban arts and college community
- Need psd file images to later be cut up into wordpress document - or use wordpress
- Will require both main page and typical content page
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No cliche church graphics
- Don't like the existing website
- Don't like existing color scheme
- Don't want church cliches
- Can't be "churchy" - must be more modern, urban and edgy.