ginosi.com is a global brand offering a wide range of discount accommodations all over the world for all needs and tastes ranging from the most basic hostels, budget hotels, bed and breakfasts, apartments, short term rental single residence homes to five star hotels and the most lavish resorts with a best rate guarantee.
The primary target market is middle class North American or Western European, 30+, internet savvy, somewhat skeptical of online credit card scams, a prudent spender.
Secondary target market is immigrant middle class North American or Western European, 30+, not internet savvy, skeptical of online credit card transactions/the internet, less informed of options and comparison possibilities.
An accommodations booking page is required.
- MUST NOT BE A COPY OF COMPETITOR, MUST BE UNIQUE
- Must look good in 1024 x 768
- Must have key header and footer (see attachment)
- Must use logo (see attachment)
- Must be able to be converted into an SEO optimized landing page
One thing to keep in mind: You must be able from this screen to BOOK A ROOM.
- Date Picker (Calendar)
- Language selector drop-down
- Currency selector drop-down
- Links (mentioned in attachments)
- Image, overlay & pop ups
- Product Listing
- [ Book Now ] button (CRITICAL)
In Page or Tabbed depending on how creative the solution:
- Reviews Tab
- Map Tab
- Images (ability to show several images of the same hotel / room)
- Additional Information
- Search Widget (critical) (see attachment)
- Facilities Widget (critical) (see attachment)
- Clicked On Accommodations
- Nearby Accommodations
FINAL DELIVERABLE: Must be well layered Photoshop PSD ready to be easily cut-up for HTML markup AND a design specifications document
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
Some great sites: