Wie brian Glassman das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Hey Everyone, This is going to be one of the easiest contests you ever competed in, because we are looking for a encompassing scheme design for a pre-designed layout of a selling website. In this content you can take the three simple webpage layouts provided by me (see jpg in links below), and use your creativity to fashion the colors, fonts, & visual schemes for website, saving you the trouble of figuring out where to place the web items. Look quickly at the linked pictures and you will see this is a quick an easy job.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff); dream weaver,
Explain of website: This website is going to be used for selling very expensive items, (but is not linked to any particular product or service) so it should look very professional, serious, yet have that new web feel. For now the company is named (Company Name) we are going to get a name and logo later, after much market research.
Each Submissions should include: The three (3) Fully colored things below. Don't forget this because we are looking at how the color scheme looks across the home page, video player, and gallery!
Layout 1 (main page) http://www.techrd.com/wp-content/up…mepage.jpg
Layout 2 (video player) http://www.techrd.com/wp-content/up…player.jpg
Layout 3 (Gallery view) http://www.techrd.com/wp-content/up…leries.jpg
I can help by: Answering questions quickly via email ( briang1621 at gmail.com ) Also you can use any of the pictures I provided in the scrap jpg. http://www.techrd.com/wp-content/up…20Pics.jpg
I will give feedback twice a day.The bmp files are attached here in a rar. save as then rename to rar and extract http://www.techrd.com/wp-content/up…cs.rar.jpg
I may be able to export the visio file in other formats so contact me if you want that.
1. You can not change the layout or sizing of any items on the webpage (We went through 5 focus groups and user study to get to this final design) (plus this saves you at ton of time)
2. The seller, photographer, & web master buttons must be some shade of the color shown. (This is because our narrator refers to say the green seller colored button in the video)
3. The size of the webpage in the Jpg is the exact size we want the website to appear
4. The content of the text is to say exactly the same (But font & gibberish text can change!)
5. A given color scheme should be consistent across both pages and the video player
6. Also submissions should include all three pages colored the same. (That should be easy)
We prefer: Un-cluttered designs, Cool design that arenâ€™t that distracting Designs with that new web look, Also replace the blank images or video thumbs with something Different font than shown in provided jpg
We do not like: Very bright or grotesque colors, or design that are distracting
Winner will be contracted in the near future to fill out several more web pages following the winning color scheme, so keep in mind there is more money in it if youâ€™re the winner.
So in summary this should be a quick project that can make you some cash so please enter we look forward to seeing your creativity in this easy to do project!!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten