Supajam is the just launched, youth destination website that surfaces the best content and content creators from across the web as decided by our community.
The problem is we have a web 2 site and not a web 3. We think handwritten, drips and sprays, vintage, heavily illustrated is cool and could be the next big things!!!! But basically keep it fresh and exciting!!!
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
SupaJam is looking for a new home page that accuratly represents both key areas of the site. These are:
1. Aggregate Links. These are links to content that people feel is cool and want to share with their peers and contempories. Other users get the chance to view the content via the link, vote for it, comment on it and share it with friends.
2. Creative Contests. Supajam runs a series of creative contests. The most recent got new indie bands to upload their best tracks with the chance of winning a place playing infront of 50,000 people at Europe's coolest festival in Spain. Other music and film contests are planned.
We want people to be able to come to the site and listen to the best new music out of Europe.
The current home page is not youthful enough. It does not feel like a destination and only promotes the links side of what we do. People coming to the site are therefore confused.
- Item 1 New logo design that is cool, urban and youthful.
- There must be the tag line of.....Supajam. Surfacing the best.
- A Recently Surfaced area that combines the best links submitted to the site along with the best media (music and film) surfaced through our contests.
- Supajam News. An graphics area or panel where we can promote things happening on the site.
- A flash media player that showcases the best of the film and music content surfaced through the contests.
- Placement for two advertising areas. (300 x 250 or 336 x 280) and or a leaderboard.
- An area that promotes top users on the site that shows thier username and photo as well as some basic info about them. These will rotate keeping fresh.
- When a user is logged in, a profile area or panel gives his photo, username, how many buddies he has online, how many messages and a recommended link or song.
- A panel or area that displays the top five most recently submitted links in to the aggrigate links area of the site.Site Navigation featuring the following:- Home
- Cool Links
- New to the site
Please select your own color pallette - we are not married to what we have.