Wie nAscent Art New York das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
This contest is to redesign of the landing page of the nAscent website. http://www.nascentartny.com We're a startup art company that works with emerging artists and a tight budget...thanks for your support. Good communication skills and timeliness are a must. Your concept could lead to a re-design of the entire website. Please inquire within...
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
nAscent Art New York is a New York art company that represents over 40 New York emerging artists. We offer art consulting services, host one-of-a-kind art events, and, most importantly, help artists sell their work. We've been around for a little over a year.
Contest will be judged on the following criteria:
1) Best overall design
2) Responsiveness to feedback
3) Ability to carry out instructions
We will need it coded eventually ad it's
a bonus if you do know how, but it is not a requirement for the
contest. If your design wins and you don't know how to code it, we can
find someone else to code your design.
We promise prompt feedback and will keep the contest healthy. See our detailed contest info below. Thanks, and good luck!
- The landing page should include:
- nAscent Art New York logo (only this logo) link to logo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/107096…600757881/
- the tagline: "...get a room with a view"
- email address - email@example.com
- ability to show multiple pieces of art (slideshow or collage)
- space for current events or notes from nAscent
- Suggested main nav buttons:- Main
- nAscent Artists
- About Us
- Medici Club
- Pocket Art
- News & Press- Color scheme: Red, black, white & grey (Open to other color schemes)
- Header fonts should match logo font
- Protect artist images (disable right-click? suggestions welcome)- CSS knowledge a plus but not required
- Thoughts about e-commerce appreciated
Was Sie nicht möchten
- don't want anything too busy
- don't want too many font types
- Keep Flash to a minimum--we're looking to simplify the site and possibly eliminate Flash altogether