Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
When you're writing and you get stuck on which word to use, Convertasaurus lets you compare your options to see which is a better choice.
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom web page?
Make it edgy. There's a sense of humor implied with dinosaur badges. It's not a kids' site, but you have cartoony elements to contrast against.Our audience will be writers, marketers, copywriters and advertising pros. They get pop culture and don't take themselves too seriously. Be memorable.
Don't be afraid to put your personal stamp on this. The wireframe is simple, but there is room to make the most important elements stand out.
When we say "clean and modern" that means stay away from unnecessary clutter and mis-matched elements. These usually include stock buttons and borders that you'd find in a lot of Microsoft Office tools. There's a general "web 2.0" look that we want to avoid. It has the pastel colors that glow into deeper shades and soft rounded corners with a bit of a shine. There is nothing wrong with those elements by themselves, but when they are combined, it looks really dated.
Beschreibung der Seitentypen
I am including a wireframe as well as images of pop-ups or alerts that we’ll need. Your final design should include:
• The page as it appears when a visitor first arrives. (Wireframe included in the Google doc below.)
• How the results appear once the visitor enters words and clicks “fight.”
• Additional views of alerts, pop-up explanations, etc.
* For purposes of the contest, save the additional views until I have given you feedback on the main page and the results page. You can add them later as a second page.
* Social Login pop-up --We would like a login that uses Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ once they click “login.” Please show us your take on that. You can include this with the “additional views” later in the contest.
Final deliverables will be a layered and labeled PSD.
Was vermieden werden soll
Don't go too juvenile just because of the logo. Skew a little edgy or playful, but not young. "Youthful is good. Young is not."
Clutter is evil.
Since this new brand is an off-shoot of our more established business, we don’t have the same restrictions tying us down. Translation—let your creativity loose! Quick note, we aim to implement this by Thursday 11/1, so speed is a plus! I will be quick with feedback for every well-considered design.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten