[I. MAIN PAGE]
We prefer the Apple style minimalist and refined design for this page.
You may refer to the main page of the current
site(http://www.100miin.com/) Surely we expect improved design from
The main page is divided into 5 sections.
1. The Online Course : main slider, new course, popular courses)
2. The Offline Course : 'offline course' means a lecture that takes a
place in a classroom setting with audience. We videotape, edit and
upload it here.
3. Other Contents : '100miin Story', 'Applying for Instructor',
'Reviews', 'Notice' --> Refer to (2) of page 5
4. Advertising & Contact Info --> Refer to (1) of page 5
5. Categories --> Refer to (3) of page 5 ==> You might want to check
out 'lynda.com' as a reference.
[II. MY CLASSROOM]
We consider this page as a heart of the site. After login, a customer
usually skip browsing other lectures and directly visit the customized
personal page which provides all necessary info and contents. It is
like your own online study room where you can enjoy studying without
interference. Needless to say, you have to put extra efforts in
designing this page.
- This page consists of 4 sections: 'My Classroom', 'Status',
'Registered Course'(Playlists), 'Finished Course'(course history).
- There are supposed to be two taps('online courses' & 'offline
course') right below 'Status'
- The text box at the bottom of the page is an additional info about
[III. ALL COURSES]
The 'all courses' page is to be separated into 4 sections: theme
courses, instructors, package courses, free lectures, a list of
(1) 'new' & 'offline' : These are an indicator about the type of
lecture. If it is a newly uploaded lecture, 'new' button should be
shown. If it is an offline lecture, 'offline' button should be shown.
(2) 'view cart' : You can name it as 'cart', not 'view cart'.
'checkout' : a button for proceeding to payment
(3) 'search lectures' --> You can remove it.
(4) 'registered hours' & 'sales' & 'clicks' : There are sorting
options. You can rename 'registered hours' as 'registered time'.
Default sorting option is 'registered time'.
- The most important thing in this page is to align menu. There is a
menu for all lectures on the left side. Right next to it, there are
all available lectures. Please remember that more lectures will
continue to be served. So there should be more space for the upcoming
- Please take a look at the gray tab right under 'All courses : This
page is an area where you can see all the courses'. Before login,
'all lectures' tab is supposed to be shown. After login, there should
be one more tab 'my lectures' to be shown.
- You might be wondering what the 'W', 'P', 'L' icons right next to
the small rounded instructor portrait mean. Those are an indicator
a type of lectures. There are 3 categories for the entire lectures:
Work, Play, Learn. W for Work, P for Play, L for Learn respectively.
[IV. COURSE DETAILS]
The 'course details' page provides key information about the lecture.
People make a decision whether they will pay to watch the lecture or
not based on the given information on this page. That means this page
requires your extra efforts.
(1) 'course details' : brief description of the lecture (page 11)
(2) information about the name of instructor, price, duration of the
lecture, etc. (page 11)
(3) sample lecture video player (page 11)
(4) 'curriculum' (page 11)
(1) 'Other Lectures of the Instructor (or Related Lectures)' (page 12)
(2) 'Review' : review of the lecture from the customer who already
took this lecture (page 12)
- Please pay attention to a position of (2) 'Review' (page 12). You
may change the layout of it from the attached storyboard. A new
customer's decision to pay for the lecture will definitely depend on
the reviews from the other customers. Thus, you need to design it
- (2) 'Review' (page 12) needs to include reviewer's ID, reviewer's
thumbnail image, review, a button for reply to review and sharing, and
posting time, etc. You may refer to the review page of our current
site.(http://www.100miin.com/course/curri-on-w-11/ --> Scroll all the
way to down to see reviews of this lecture)
- Please come up with a good design for the info of the instructor
which is a gray box with the portrait image of the instructor on top
- A design of (4) 'curriculum' is also important.