We are an online hair accessories store that specializes in high quality hair extensions.
We are looking for a very clean and inviting design - our current homepage is cluttered and we want you to fix that.
*** I think that our top header section takes way too much page real estate than it should
Our site is completely bi-lingual (English and Spanish) and we would like to have an indication for that on the homepage. In addition to these 2 languages, we are required by law to also have a 'French' link on our homepage.
Our target market is women between the ages 18 and 45.
We are looking for a very clean homepage design that will scream 'quality'. We would like our site to look like a specialized boutique and not like a mass market store.
You can use our existing homepage at http://www.HairstyleCITY.com as the basic structure/layout of what we are looking for.
We are not "married" to this page layout but there are a few features that we need:
1. Menu that links to our articles/videos (about 40 articles) - currently this menu is on the left side bar but you can move it wherever fits your design
2. Several categories and search options on the side bar
3. In the central focal area we need 4 very prominent boxes with our main hair color/type categories: African American, Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads.
Each one of these boxes should have several (~4) links to different hair colors (for example: 'golden blond' or 'jet black')
Here are some examples of nice designs that we've found on 99designs:
- I like that there is 1 big picture window where we can put a slide show and the 4 squares on the bottom are at the same level one next to each other so there is no need to scroll down to see all the options.
- I like the color combination and the left menu I find the overall picture to be clear and very well structured
- I like very much the color gradient on the outer square - very eye catching
- I like pink background with the color gradient and the white flowery decoration
- I like the left menu and the structure of one big picture on the top and smaller ones on the bottom.
- I like the strong color of the outer frame, it makes the inner section "glow" and stand out
Here is an example of what we DON'T like!
We offer a $100 bonus to the designer if you choose to apply the homepage theme to our product category page and the product details page.
The bonus is totally up to you!