Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom web page?
OK...so this game is admittedly a bit silly, but we've had success in the past at getting teens to visit our site and hold the button :-). We'd like to update the design and create a mobile app for this game
For this project, we'd like the following:
- Creativity – We want this to be a fun and absurd game so the look should be fun / silly, but visually appealing
- Recreate the look and feel of this game with a fun design that is targeted to teens
- Design should appeal to both males and females
- We're looking to make this game into an app that is optimized for viewing on an iPhone; please show designs in this context (on the screen of an iPhone)
- Although ads are currently included on the current Webpage, don't worry about placing ads on the page as you design it; focus on the look and feel of the app as it will appear on an iPhone screen
- Change the button! It's just a box today. Give us ideas about what the button should look like. It should be fun, interesting, perhaps a bit whimsical... use your imagination.
Beschreibung der Seitentypen
Page 1: Similar to the current design, this page shows the button and the timer (in days, hours, minutes, seconds, hundredths of a second.) It also includes an area to show silly messages that rotate every 30 seconds or so. As you design this page, feel free to also redesign our logo to match the aesthetic that you are creating.
Page 2: The scoreboard page. After the user lets go of the button, the scoreboard page appears and compares their score to that of the last 1000 people who have played the game. The display of this information should be simple and easy to understand. Although it's just a scoreboard, this page should fit with the fun design / style of the game itself.
Would love for this to be executable through a Wordpress Responsive Template
Be creative. Have fun. This is a silly game and we don't take ourselves too seriously when it comes to this app. It should feel fun and silly.
Promotion auf dem Blog
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten