Paperboy Door to Door Flyer Delivery
We bring in new business for our customers.
We do this by:
1. Designing flyers and coupons that work
2. Printing those flyers and coupons at an extremely high quality (glossy, full color, thick).
3. Delivering these flyers door to door using amazing high exposure techniques.
We provide the following valuable targeting for our customers:
1. Radius delivery around their location (I.E. 2 miles around their location)
2. Delivery to only certain demographic neighborhoods (I.E. homes over $500,000, homes built between 1960-1990, ect.)
We have grown significantly over the last 2 years (we have grown 10 quarters in a row).
We have very positive feedback from our customers who view us as a high return on investment alternative to direct mail. Our repeat numbers are very high, as is our customer satisfaction.
We do some things differently than most flyer delivery companies:
1. We take a very active approach to design--we want to be involved. We have found that the more we are involved in the creation of the flyer, the better it goes.
2. We utilize very high exposure techniques--with our Advanced Adhesive technique and our special T-Band delivery methods--your piece is like a little billboard at every home--it will be seen!
3. We use GPS tracking to ensure that all of your flyers are delivered. Our GPS tracking system is second to none.
Our main customer bases are:
1. home services (lawn and landscape, remodeling, tree services, maid services, ect.)
2. retail businesses (hair salons, furniture, fitness centers, ect.)
3. Food delivery (pizza and other restaurants)
4. Personal services (dentists, chiropractors, ect.)
Right now our primary lead generation tool is Google Adwords Pay Per Click. We target just our area and specific key words:
I need a website design that is:
1. Fresh and fun and utilizes our unique name and image
2. Acts more as a marketing resource and shows our focus on that
3. Steers people toward giving us their email address or other contact info
4. Integrates our two products well (our single piece door to door flyer delivery and our SaveItCard)
It will be a success if it does the following well (from visitor who is a lead's standpoint):
1. What will it do for me?
2. Is this site/person a resource to my needs?
3. Who has it worked for?
4. Why buy now?
5. How much does it cost?
6. What areas do you cover?
7. When does it go out?
8. How does it work? What makes it unique?
9. Who do I contact?
10. Who is selling it? Can I trust you? Do I like you?
My coding resource uses Drupal and requests that the design be setup in a grid system that is similar to this:
I need the following 2 pages designed:
2. Landing Page for our SaveItCard (which will be a lot like homepage)
See link below for more details on what we are thinking:
These are our current websites:
http://www.paperboyprinting.com (its terrible right now)
---we no longer want to advertise printing and mailing on our website--
http://www.paperboyflyers.com (which is what we want to start using as it better describes us)--right now this simply goes to our main site)
--we want to integrate this product into our main site, but with a unique landing page.
I do have all of the files for these--so the work that has been done can be given to you. Its 2 folders that are around 700MB total I believe :).
This is my favorite website right now. They get it. They aren't selling direct mail per say, but new customers.
Their website feels like a resource for those seeking new customers and new methods of marketing.
This is exactly what we want!