BuzzStream is a social CRM that helps companies manage relationships with bloggers, journalists, Twitter users, and webmasters. We have 2 products, one of which went live in May and is revenue-generating, the other is in private beta.
In preparation for the launch of the second product, we need to add a Pricing page to our website that explains the difference in pricing plans for both products.
The most important function of the Pricing page is to drive users to sign up for the products.
The typical user is a PR professional, technology marcomm manager, inside SEO manager, or SEO consultant.
The pricing page will be added to our existing web site (http://www.buzzstream.com). The requirement of the page are:
- The page should present pricing plans for both of our products. Products should be separated clearly.
+ Pricing grid http://files.getdropbox.com/u/14301…icing.docx
+ We’re changing the name of “BuzzStream for Link Building” to “BuzzStream for Link Management”
+ Use our product icons.
- In general, we like these pricing pages:
- Our website style is described in our style guide, which should be used for selecting colors and fonts: http://files.getdropbox.com/u/14301…eGuide.pdf
- Design assuming your page will fit within the existing header, footer, and side bars of our website (ie, in the “middle” of the page).
+ Your design should fit within 915 wide area
- There should be 1 common call-to-action button (not sign up buttons for each plan) for each product
- The page should have an area for Frequently Asked Questions just below the plan grids.
- Add a link for "customize your own package" link or button below each pricing grid.
- Please add some additional design elements/flourishes to the page, especially that play on the bee theme.