Welche Vorstellungen haben Sie bezüglich Stil und Thema vom web page?
Modern look with strong focus on usability.
Beschreibung der Seitentypen
We only need a redesign/design drafts for our "category page" (not the total website & not the main page)
Example of a category page: https://www.pizzamax.de/berlin-pank…ing/pizza/.
To see the current category page you have to enter a valid adress (delivery area of Pizza Max). You can use the following valid adress to get access: PLZ: 13187 / Straße: Wollankstraße / Nr.: 1
The redesign of the homepage is already finished, you can find the new design attached in the pdf named "homepage new design".
Furthermore you can find a design draft of a category page in the attached pdf named "category draft". This draft is not finished, yet and only represents a first idea. We need more design ideas.
Structure of the category page (please open the attached draft to better understand the following briefing):
1. Green navigation with logo and contact & login button
2. Sub navigation of all product categories
3. header banner with category title
4. product listing
- You can use a two-columned or three-columned layout to present the product/pizzas.
- Please use the attached product pictures (pizza, burger and ben & jerrys ice cream)
- Required product information (attributes): name, ingredients, icons (e.g. new, vegan, hot), link to “customize ingredients”, checkbox “cheesy pizza crust”, main call to actions for product sizes (pizza three sizes, ice cream has two sizes, burger two sizes)
5. In the middle of product listing: email address collector
6. At the bottom of the listing: App promotion
Was vermieden werden soll
Actual coporate colors are green: #159c35 and red: #9c1006. You can find the colors in the logo of Pizza Max.
You can brighten both colors a bit to improve the look
Only use the attached product pictures for product presentation, please. To customize banners and site background you can also use stock images. An example banner you can find also in the attachment.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten