The placement of everything in the wireframe is where we would like to keep it but we would like a whole new design to make the website pop. All these elements were grabbed to show an idea so please do not use these in the final layout.
We would like to see more color? background texture? background pattern? in the header and footer to make it stand out more and bring attention to our logo and menu.
Please take this idea/wireframe and take it to a whole new level and make it stand out.
- Visit our website to download files for the project
- Color scheme flow with or match the logo
- Layout to flow with the logo
- Use the same width as provided in the wireframe
- Content area should have a white background
- Dont feel too restricted by the wireframe. It is a guide to where we want the content elements, not particularly what we want them to look like
- Demographic is nuetral because we sell a wide variety of health products
- Headings will be text-based so use fonts that are web-safe
- "clean" look
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Something that looks like a template
- "cluttered" design
- "web 2.0" design
- any sort of photo in the header example: (muscle guy, building, etc)