We want the site to accomplish two goals: 1) A lead generator for clients seeking service professional provider referrals; and
2) A destination resource for potential Network Partner service providers.
What we do as a company is work with entrepreneurs and managers to determine what service providers they need and then match them with people in our network or search for the right provider for them. Its a matching process and is a unique way to get a referral for hiring non-employees. (Employers often use search firms and their is no search firm like ours.)
Please let us know if you are available for addition design work and are capable of coding and back end development work.
6degreesCONNECT.com Six Degrees Connect Tagline - referral match
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
For this contest, we ask that designer submit a home page and a secondary page. The pages should start all over with the new logo, tagline use. I will email language for the pages as requested. I will also email logo files.
Here is a list of vertical links and horozontal links. Please see equibrandconsulting.com to get an idea of the use of these links.
Home Page -Should have a branding effect and a terrific description of our company.
About Us -Across the top links About Us, Our Purpose, Our Team, Why Us?
Our Network - Across the top links Our Network, Industries, Referral Search
How We Work - Across the top links How We Work, Approach
Request a Referral This is a Survey Page
Contact Us -Across the top Contact Us, Request a Referral
• We want to completely revamp the look with our new logo and tagline "referral match."
• We want a visually pleasing and elegant design that utilizes whitespace. Very clean.
• We really like the idea of using the gray circular watermark that shows up on 99designs when you search "six degrees" but is not contained on the logo files. It is a light gray circular design around the whole logo and softens the look.
• Use black and gray with a gradation of blues or grays. Other colors can be integrated but should not feel too busy or campy.
• We are located in Austin TX home of the longhorns. A second color could be Texas orange for links and such and also a pic of Austin would be great.
• Really like the site: equibrandconsulting.com for the structure but made into our own. They are a marketing consulting firm. We like a designer look and feel - really simple but our own.
• Our brand is professional, sharp with a unique flair
• If you decide to do the second page on who we are - please provide a better layout for the pictures which is really bad on the current site.
• Every page should have a button for Request a Referral and Join Our Network
Was Sie nicht möchten
• We dont want it to be too busy.
• We dont want to look unprofessional
• We dont want a design that is overly loud or disruptive to a clean and elegant focus
• BUT we dont want to be totally asleep either as we are a new company with a new idea
• We are in Austin a young and growing city and proud but not a Texas cowboy kind of feel!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten