The homepage should have a parallax scrolling effect (with the content from slides in myarp_website_structure_content.pptx):
- Header: Homepage intro 1 (slide 2);
- Parallax background: the copy "Yes, I want myARP..." (slide 11). Clicking on the copy leads to a page with the content from the slide 12;
- Body: Homepage intro 2 (slide 10).
In example, take a look at this website: http://www.swiss.com/ch/en:
Header is the flight booking area on top (above the plane image);
Parallax background is an image of a plane which moves slowly as you scroll down, above which there's some text;
Body is everything below the image (offers).
The purpose of homepage is to encourage visitors to take the first step towards better quality of life, by opting for ARP Therapy.
- The purpose of this page is to explain what MyARP is in a clear and visually compelling way. It should also depict who MyARP is for and when it should be used. Finally, the page should highlight the success rate application of ARP Therapy has achieved in the USA.
- Use green color as the dominant color on this page. It's purpose is to warn about the consequences of repetitive tasks and repetitive strain injury, and to present "Accelerate" as a way to prevent these consequences and to return to well being and enjoy a lifestyle without pain.
- Use blue color as the dominant color on this page. The purpose of this page is to emphasize the speed of recovery when addressing the pain/injury symptoms from neurological aspect. The attached image of brain (04.MyArp_web_design_home.jpg) may be used as an example for depicting neurological approach, with blue as an accent color.
The page should also clearly present three elements of ARP therapy in regards to recovery.
- Use red color as the dominant color on this page. The purpose of this page is to demonstrate the holistic effect of myARP (to both body and mind, since one cannot successfully function without the other). It should highlight the effects myARP has on a performance of team and individual. Finally, it should include testimonials and documents.