We sell online but also need to use the site for local customers telling them what we do.
- The left column content can stay the same, showing categories, manufacturers.
- The center needs to change with a display box at top that we can change and then smaller boxes underneath for categories or highlighted items.
- The right column is for Specials, Lesson Information, Band Instrument Rentals, Instrument Repairs, Join Our Mailing List. Separate graphics will be needed for those.
- A new masthead/banner. Our logo is available in two formats: white background (as on current site) and reverse.
- 4 versions of our logo and a photo of our storefront are at: http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/…strymusic/
- Our store encompasses different areas: - High end boutique guitar amplifiers and effects. This is a new area for us and a big reason we're revamping the site.
- Guitars, Drums, Recording Software
- Band and String Instruments
- Keyboards (We DO NOT sell pianos!)
- Sheet Music/Books
- Music Education
- School Band Rentals
- Repairs- Use the logo for color scheme. We like the burgundy/wine color but don't want the site to be heavy with that color. Keep it clean and classy/high end with a white background so the graphics are easy to see.- Our customers range from 6 years old to 60, families, pro guitar players, amateur string players,music teachers etc. so the challenge is to keep the design inclusive of these groups without alienating another.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No hard rock or grunge look
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten