Wie Lynette Turner das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Maat Professional Services Inc is launching another contest – our website! We would like you to design a home page and one sub-page for our Maat Professional Services Inc. brand.
The exciting but challenging part of this contest - we are looking for something cutting edge, provocative, and represents less than 5% of the average “templated” look of 95% of most sites out there. If you’re not up for the challenge - then don’t enter ;-)
As always, I promise lots of feedback and encouragement so no need to wait to enter the contest.
And, we're not posting this contest anywhere else and will be awarding a 99designs Designer. So, enter…let’s see what you can do!
Maat Professional Services Inc.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Out of the Starting Gate:
* You can get the logo at: http://sites.google.com/site/maatpr…alservices
* We need a PSD file with all layers of the design available – NO CODE necessary
* This is Phase 1 of the site as it will continue to grow with our business needs
* We believe our vision for the site will require using technologies such as Flex3 http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/
* These are sites we like:
* iGoogle & Facebook: the ability to add applications and the flexibility for content placement
Who We Are:
MAAT Professional Services Inc. is a highly organized and intuitive company focusing in the areas of IT Communications.
Our expertise is in helping our clients implement business solutions for communicating electronically with both internal and external customers. Specifically, we assist our clients with; i) document and workflow management, ii) website design and optimization, and iii) gathering requirements for IT projects and business process improvements.
Our goal is to use our expertise in Business Analysis and Project Management to be problem-solvers for our clients. Our MAAT professionals work directly with our clients to uncover needs and provide intuitive/proactive solutions.
Our unique approach to client management allows our professionals to provide consistent and well thought out plans with speed and accuracy. Our clients enjoy our “I’ve already done it” attitude and “ahead of the game” work ethic.
Our client experience is best described as “we make you feel good”. Making a decision to use external professionals in a business can be daunting and we understand that. We like to build relationships with our clients, it’s important for us to get to know and understand their business challenges, and we won’t drag out a project for financial gain. We know a job well done is rewarded with more opportunities.
- What we want the site to accomplish:
- To be flexible with content. We will constantly be updating content and there is no way to determine the amount of content.- We would like the pages to look like a “portal” – NO TOP NAV TABS.
o What we do:
o Who We Are
+ Photos and Bios of Shelly and Lynette
+ Samples of work (this will be a photo gallery of websites, logos, branding materials, and case studies)
+ Client list and references
o Client Login
+ A place where we can link live feeds
· Footer Links:
- Contact us
· Colors from the Logo
· Fonts: something easy to read and web safe
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Something not described in the brief ;-)
- “Templatey” look and feel
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten