THIS IS FOR THE HOMEPAGE:
Basically want it to show:
1) This thing works
2) It has 3 components (Course + Community + Tools & templates)
3) Based around 6 key success areas (the graphic here - https://www.freelancelift.com/the-b…s-traits/)
4) With 6,262 paying members across the world
5) It's free to join and you get module 1 (of 10) with the free account ($159 otherwise)
'Find new clients, price yourself properly and get back to enjoying your your design again'
Freelancelift is training & community for freelancers
(Pasted into 'Visual Style' section)
1) In-depth course on the business side of freelancing
- Where most freelance businesses fail is the running of the business itself
10 video learning modules on finding new clients, pricing yourself properly, growing your business, enabling recurring revenue and more crucial fundamentals.
(Maybe show the video modules here?)
2) Tools and templates to use in the real-world
Scripts, emails and templates to use now, not gather dust in your inbox.
You need a proposal template? Got one ready to go, or what about an email to raise the rate on an existing client? Got that too.
3) Community of peers for accountability
Just because we work alone, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t grow and improve as a group.
The Freelancelift Pro Slack channel is the largest Slack group dedicated to freelancers in the world, with over 1,200 active members. Get accountability, share stories and tools and swap work as you need to.
/// Six key success traits
This is the fundamentals of the business side of freelancing, having these 6 success traits is the difference between A list freelancers and everybody else.
Grab copy from here : https://www.freelancelift.com/the-b…ss-traits/
///It's free to start and grab module 1
There should be an element of pricing table at this point; basically the free account is just a taster, the full account is $159 as a lifetime membership which gets access to everything.
///Backed by experts
You can use the headshots of people we've interviewed from here to back up the trust factors:
/// More testimonials
/// Start now