Movingquotes.org offers a simple way to compare price quotes from different U.S. moving companies, as well as helpful information and tips on how to making the moving process go smoothly.
-Moving is one of life's most stressful events. This audience will be short on time and will be drawn to a website that will quickly and simply help them solve a major problem: finding a moving company that is reliable and price competitive.
-Visitors are mostly in their 30's and 40's with college degrees, living in the US. Male/female ratio is evenly split.
-Visitors tend to be in a major transitional stage in their life. They are moving because they have bought or sold a home, and/or because their employment status has changed.
We need a homepage that is simple and functional, easy to understand at-a-glance and easy to navigate.
*Primary goal of page*: Get the visitor to type in their zip code, move date and dwelling type, then hit the GO button in order to start the price quote process.
1) Header: Image of Moving truck, phone number (555)555-5555, "Get a FREE Moving Quote"
2) Need to use logos from moving companies:
3) Navigation Bar:
Home |Find a Mover | Truck Rental | Moving Tips and Tricks | Auto Transport | Resources | Contact
4) Call to action Box: Must be above the fold. "Get a Free Moving Quote". Fields same as http://moving.alliedvanlines.com with GO button.
5) Box "Free Truck Rental Quote"
6) Box "Recent News" in lower half
8) Footer link box. Moving Companies by State, Moving Companies by City, etc, see http://www.moving.com/
We do not have a logo, so anything you can do to make "Moving Quotes" look great in the header will go a long ways with us.