This contest is for the homepage only. We will work with the winning designer one-on-one to complete the remaining pages.
Attached is a basic layout made with iMockUps ("Mockup.jpg"). I'd like the general placement of items to follow this layout. But it is in no way an indication of the aesthetic (fonts, colors, etc), only the placement. The most important aspects are:
1. Must include all of the content (text, links, etc) from the mockup.
2. The puzzle piece graphic at the top left is the icon/logo for the software, and must be displayed by the name.
3. In the top navigation section the main links (Home, Take a Tour, Buy Now, Try For Free) should be more prominent than the secondary links (Contact/Support, My Account and About Us).
4. The "Try For Free" link at the top right should look different than the other main links, so that it draws the user's attention. Same goes for the "Try For Free" button near the bottom left.
4. The video will either be an embedded Youtube or Vimeo video so there's no need to design that. Just put a Youtube or Vimeo placeholder image in for now, whichever one you think looks better.
5. the liittle "icon" circles should be replaced by graphics that illustrate the caption to the right.