Remove the translock section except for the last paragraph.
Give places to answer these questions (we'll put the answers)
1. Cost...what is your cost for Live TPV? What is your cost for Automated
2. How fast can I gain access to the data from the Live or Automated TPV
after the recording?
3. How do I gain access to the data after the Live or Automated TPV?
3. How many operators do you have and where are they located?
4. How long will it take to get me up and operational? What are your hours of service?
Common Complaints From Completed Projects:
1. Don't make the top of the page vibrant with color, and then forget about the rest of it and make it different greys.
2. The image should use gradients, brushes, fades to integrate it behind the form or video. The image should "pop out" of the box if possible.
3. Don't go too crazy with boxes. I dont want box with an image, with a box for a form, a box for a phone, a box for each heading, etc. You can achieve much of the same effect just using spacing correctly. I used boxes in my wireframe only to show you where things go. USE NEGATIVE SPACE - NOT BOXES WHEN POSSIBLE.