Wie lcarey105 das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
This website design is for a new business venture and product: TummyTankz - the essential wardrobe accessory for any woman! Current site is http://www.TummyTankz.com.
I'm a mom starting a new business with the goal of making maternity wear and enhancing a woman's everyday wardrobe more affordable with TummyTankz. In addition, my company is all about giving back by supporting causes that enrich the lives of women and children either by promoting awareness or by donating a portion of proceeds from sales.
So, I'm looking for a website that draws women in, whether they are looking for TummyTankz as a substitute for maternity wear, nursing under-cover, or to simply enhance their wardrobe for everyday style.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Women: both pregnant and non-pregnant, between ages of 20 – 35.
Categories of uses:
(3) Everyday Style
=================== Could not fit in Requirements ===============
I'll be using the following rating system (borrowed from delynnberry & smartdesigns competition "thank you"):
1 star - Wrong direction, start over
2 star - Some elements we like, but it's still a miss
3 star - Interesting concept that needs further refinement. You're getting close but need revisions or a different angle to your design
4 star - A great design. Probably only needs a tweak of color or shading.
5 star - You've made the Final Cut.
Need homepage & product page that'll easily integrate w/Zen Cart. I need fresh, hip, feminine, non-cluttered & comfortable
File Formats: Layered PSD and CSS files (if any)
Logo: Site has a temp logo, you are free to create your own that best fits your design
Colors I Like: Teal, Turquoise, Pink, Purple, & earthy colors
• Example I like (definitely want my site to have a unique look & feel): http://www.yummymummyinc.com/.
• Menu Tabs:
- Shop Online (contains submenu w/product categories)
- Product Info
- Find Stores
- Customer Support
- About Us
• Shopping Bag
• My Account Button
• Newsletter Signup
• News Section (displays blog related content)
• Links to Facebook, Twitter, Blog
• Video/Special Announcement Section
• Want ability to advertise specials. Doesn’t need to be it’s own section, but point out at least 1 place on homepage for this (i.e. All TummyTankz $19.95 now until Sep 1st).
• Example I like: http://www.yummymummyinc.com/produc….cfm?id=60
• Product image
• Navigation trail “shop >> Category Name”
• “Write a Review” button
• “Tell a Friend” button
• “Customers who bought this also bought…” section