We would like to see your proposal for the first page, that is the screen that appears after a employer logs in.
The page works like a dashboard where the registered user can see personal related information in different ways:
• as list (even with pictures/avatars), for ex “My Profile”/“My projects”/”Contacts” (phones, email, etc.)
• as table, for ex generated from a data base
• as graph/diagram, for ex different kinds of economical statistics or sales.
We expect that the user may select different dashes/areas and keep 4-6 of them on the page.
• Page heading with a “personal greeting”, probably users’ avatar/logo
• Status bar with dashes/dash-symbols and functions (“My Profile”, etc. / “Logout”, “Edit”)
• Possibility to announce internal news, offers or other related information for the user (not commercials).
• Actions block (Print, Save changes, Download, Share, Connect)
• Search box
• If you suggest non-standard icons we would like to see an extensive set of them (excluding standard icons for well-known places like Facebook or Twitter)
• Menu area/bar (navigation area) that is constant through out the web site. Example File, Edit, View, Tools, Help.