Wie wsitruewebresult das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
We sell VIP memberships to people who want to post their picture online & hope to increase their number of MySpace friends. We are also a free site for those wanting to find other MySpacers to request as friends. We feel we are loosing the younger audience because our design is very out dated, and need a very cool modern look to keep up.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Thanks for looking at my contest, I have held over 15 contest in the past and have always paid out for the winner. I provide great feedback and I'm fun to work with. The only pictures I have are on the website so sorry I don't have any logo or vector images, we have to use what we have on the site.
So who is the target audience of this site? Mostly teenagers & young adults, but could be all ages. Also, music groups.
Keep the same colors as the site has now, maybe a vibrant orange color.
I do not like the way maxadds.com looks. It’s a train wreck. However, they must be doing something that customers like.
- The goal is to get Free Sign ups. Very Simple just enter there ID number
- Up sell them the VIP membership and benefits is well help then more friend request.
- To get more points, with more points the more exposure because it gets them to the top of the page. And if they refer people to the site they get more points also.
- To increase our traffic & number of paying customers
- Make the site interesting for users who return often
- Keep it simple & uncluttered
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Not HipThis site needs to be Fun, Cool, and Hip....
Also you have to follow the layout of the images in the middle of the pages.... I know it's ugly but it's the core of the website.
WSI True Web Results, Inc
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten