FonMigo.com will be a site through which travellers will rent SmartMigo’s (SmartPhones - Mobile Phones).
Read below to understand the concept:
A day without a Cell phone (Mobile Phone in USA) and Internet is unthinkable. However, many of us fail to remain mobile and connected while travelling.
FonMigo is a Start-up that provides travellers with access to local mobile communications and mobile travel services. With FonMigo you travel like a local, avoiding Int’l Phone bills, mobile connected as usual, and always in the know (IMPORTANT PART OF THE CONCEPT)
SmartMigo, our main product, puts in the travellers palm: a personal travel guide, concierge services, maps, offers, recommendations, and useful contacts.
Connected means - mobile Internet (Facebook, tweet, browse on the go)
* Our audience will not now of us and will probably visit our site once – we need to be reliable, fresh and clear with our message and image.
* We are targeting U.S. travellers that are planning on visiting Europe for their holiday. Our audience is on avg. 35 yrs of age, wealthy (not rich but with annual income +$50k), and early adopters (technology wise - not geeks). They are mobile Internet users
-1 Homepage (Web 2.0 Feel) + 1 Template Page for other pages of the site
- We want the site to feel like you are visiting Mint.com, skype.com or spotify (AN ESTABLISH WEB 2.0 COMPANY). It needs to feel Web 2.0 and established. It also needs to portray our personality: cool (a fonmigo user is like an apple user – feel part of something), dynamic (cutting edge), reliable.
-The Homepage should include a catchy graphic/Picture/Design that complements, enhances and reinforces our message- see specific section Below. This element needs to reinforce the site not make it look cheap, or second tier.
- LOGO TRY WITH TOP RIGHT CORNER Design AND ALSO VARIATIONS with Orange Background in the lefet (LOGO ATTACHED)
-We want a similar homepage structure to MINT.com (Our Structure Attached) - but we are very open to suggestions. Please tell us.
-Background – we like the feel of the fading
colors of mint.com, rdio.com, http://getsatisfaction.com/inqmobil…nq_chat_3g, Choose colors that fit with Logo. This is just an idea - not guidance
- Colors: should fit with logo and BRAND PERSONALITY
-Very web 2.0 - clean, fresh and of the times
-Brand personality – Cool, Dynamic, Reliable (feel of being established), and Friendly (not youthful)
- Sites I like the feel (the structure we suggest like mint.com - but we are very open to proposals):
rdio.com (Not finished but like the feel)
Graphic/Visual/Picture in Center Homepage
-In the file of the structure file we have highlighted the section the graph/visual, but feel free to play around.
-We need a graph/image that blends with the logo and site, and helps capture the users attention, understand the service, and brand
oMessage Is Travel Connected, feeling, and looking like a local.. And not like a lost tourist with two maps, guide book, and roaming bills/phone cards
IDEAS - we can work on this with you!
- A SmartMigo user with thoughts or dots coming from his phone
- Skype.com (Homepage box)
- Like the box on top right corner of INQmobile.com – displaying the product attributes
** We NEED PSD’s and Font information