1) The homepage
2) Blog: a place where we will post long-form articles twice a week.
3) Success Stories: a compilation of testimonials from our different programs
4) Products: a page similar to http://www.digitalmarketer.com/products/. Each product would have its own page, similar to http://www.digitalmarketer.com/authority-roi/.
5) Members: A simple page with a log in box and some text. See attached screenshot Capture50.png for an example of how I would like it to look.
The homepage http://www.wealthpire.com would have links to the sections described above on the top part of the page.
There will be a pop up window similar to what The Elevation Group uses (see attached screenshot Capture43.png).
We would also have a banner displayed on the bottom of the screen. The banner will stay in that position even if you scroll up or down. See attached screenshot Capture44.png.
On the top menu and footer section, we will have social media icons: Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
On the footer, there will be an email subscription box.
The homepage would consist of several panels:
1) A video explaining Wealthpire’s value proposition, mission and brand story. Along with a brief text description of these points.
2) A ribbon detailing how many facebook followers, we have, twitter users, etc. See Capture45.png.
3) A table with our products (like at http://www.digitalmarketer.com/products/).
Also, on the top menu, we'll have these menu options (in this order): Products, Success Stories, About us, Contact us, Blog. And a Login button.