Wie Relief Factor das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Longevity Medical Clinic
Longevity Medical Clinic specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement, diet/exercise, and supplementation for the 45-60 demographic. Our program is comprehensive. It focuses on getting to the root cause of disease and the common but undesirable symptoms of aging. Being old, making excuses, and being "normal" is unacceptable! Patients enjoy a quality of life that they experienced in their youth.
LMC was founded by owner and Chief Medical Officer, Jerry N Mixon, MD. He started the clinic because he himself was tired of the aging process and treating patients according to what the insurance would offer. Longevity exists for the well-being of its patients alone.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Audience is 45 – 60 female focus. Therefore, font style and size must be easy to read and layout simple with clear actionable content.
Please visit http://www.longevitymedicalclinic.com for branding themes and color schemes. We would like our emails to look similar our website but should not an exact replica in email format. We are looking for a creative design with elements that are found on our website. However, email template must include the following elements:
• Header including an appropriate picture or graphic plus our logo, a title area and a subtitle area
• Useful links area
• Article area with picture of Dr. Mixon included (attached to this post)
• Contact bar (where the viewer can find location, website, and contact information) at bottom
• Promotions sections (2-3)
• “Register now” button (branded appropriately but must stand out)
• Quote or testimonial box
• Upcoming event sidebar
Email template should have the following characteristics:
• Easy to read
• Main messages should stand out (title, promotions, and “register now” button)
• Attractive and soft