Wie greenplus das erste webdesign Abenteuer antrat
Less than one second! With so little time to make a positive first impression on a visitor, we need help with our new Green Printing company home page...Can you help? (no coding needed - but let me know if you can)
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Green Plus Printing is an online source for your printing needs - but is Eco-Friendly. We offer a wide range of recycled papers & Eco-friendly inks to provide a "Greener" product but with Fast Turnaround. Extremely high quality and affordable.
The site is considering new designs & layouts, and the most important elements are:
- Positive First Impression – present a clean, professional, easy-to-use commerce website
- Offer Layout - enables consumers to quickly pick which product they need
- Clear Call to Action – Click Your Product to Get Started with order
For Logo Images, please click on this link and see green images added below masthead, etc. :http://www.lawtonprinters.com/servicecenter/products_services.html?products_services_item=98089&db_item=listitem
Key components of the design are below:
- Use the colors from our logo, but also experiment with complimentary colors.
- Web 2.0 style, but with a professional feel.
- Utilize icons in the design (Main Text Area).
- A small area for an introduction for our company, an area about green printing, an area that describes our services to link to other pages - but mostly how to Get started. We're open to suggestions for other items on the homepage, so please experiment!
- somewhere say: 3 easy steps to order: Pick your template, Enter your information & add image, Place your order
- Layout the top products (business cards, postcards, brochures, sell sheets,etc.) on the page that will link to ordering template
- We are most concerned with the overall graphical and package layout/presentation - the top buttons we need will be Get Started, Product Catalog, Resources, About Us
*We know site visitors spend 99.99% of their time on sites other than ours. Taking inspiration from other sites with common design elements would help create the clean, professional, familiar, travel/commerce feeling we are seeking for our site visitors. Specific elements: - Green and Fast Printing as a key focal point
- Rounded corners
- Gradient color use in the headers and sections over white backgroundsOther sites featuring many of these common and desired elements include:
- http://www.48hourprint.com - for cleanness and ease of use (love this look)
- http://www.Greenprinter.com - for green/environmental stuff
- the site will need to flow similar to http://www.bizpoint.ca (but with great graphics & layout)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No flash, must be text-based and search engine friendly
- See details listed in "what I want" section
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten