PAMH (http://bit.ly/eR0Bgx) is an online private parking marketplace connecting home-owners with spare parking to drivers needing somewhere to park.
We have developed a new website (different from the one shown at the link above) and require a few final designs to be improved before we are ready to roll it out.
We are looking for a consumer friendly design which is rich in graphics and iconography.
I have included a few images that show our logo, etc.
You can either stick with the existing color scheme or try out a new one.
1. No Cartoon images or bright colours - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike.
2. We're looking for a clean, crisp layout. We are happy to consider carousels, animations, etc.
3. The headings should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
4. We want to give the website a friendly easy to understand feel to it.
5. We need the side navigation menu designed. The navigation consists of headings and links. Each heading requires an appropriate icon. The list of headings and some additional notes are included as an attached file (http://99designs.com/web-design/con…ts/6715686).
6. The side navigation is 220px wide.
7. A high resolution logo has been attached.
8. The full page width is 960 pixels as we use 960.css grid system.
We will require a clearly labeled layered .psd file as the final product. Please also export all the individual layers in to a zip file.
I will try and answer questions and rate the entries as quickly as possible.
We have three core templates that require additional work.
Design the page header to include the following:
Links to "About", "How it works", "Media", "Get in touch"
Links to "Login", "Register", "Login with Facebook"
Links to "Add a space", "Find parking"
Name (Please use the full name) and tagline (Smarter parking)
Design the footer to include:
© Copyright 2010 PAMH. About Affiliates Blog Help Link to us Sitemap Security & privacy and a small Facebook and Twitter icon.
1. How to rent out a parking space: (http://99designs.com/web-design/con…ts/6715688)
I would like a graphically rich page enabling our customers to see how quick and easy it is to use our service.
2. User dashboard (http://99designs.com/web-design/con…ts/6715691)
The top left section under the "Dashboard" heading is an "alerts/notifications" area.
The 6 links underneath are shortcuts to the important areas of the users account, I would like to see icons/graphics used here. and these 6 are the main calls to action. I also want to be able to make certain links stand out (for example if their balance is negative)
Then underneath the 6 boxes is a list of the user's recent activity (Facebook news feed style).
On the right hand side is a user profile display, social media widget and a tabbed interface showing the user's transaction history.
3. Home page (http://99designs.com/web-design/con…ts/6715689)
I have attached a screenshot of our current homepage which is OK but I know can be improved further. I would like to see your ideas while remembering that there are two clear calls to action. Please do not simply copy the existing design, instead think about new ideas for this page.
On one of these pages, please also include examples of tables, headings (1-5), lists, left and right aligned images and a horizontal rule for a style guide.