We have just started a webstore in Poland which sells fresh diary, charcuterie and other food (like honey, jams, etc.) delivered directly to customer's home. It works great BUT current site is an out-of-the-box stuff which is pathetic.
For you to get the feeling of what is being sold :
Food is produced by small producers using traditional methods and receipes without use of additions, presevatives etc. The key characteristics of the products and service are following :
- it has exceptional taste, freshness and quality which you'll never find in a retail chain
- it is not mass produced and does not use any preservatives, additions etc.
- it is food from fresh production delivered immidietly to the customer in proper conditions ("cold chain"). It was produced on Monday and you eat it on Tuesday
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- large city population
- mostly 30-50 years old
- families and singles
- low middle class to low upper class willing to spend a little more (but not excessivly) for taste, quality and freshness.
- sometimes reminding what they ate at their grandparents house in the countryside 20 years ago.
- treating this food as everyday pleasure and not luxury to show off
- recurrent shoppers (typicaly once a week)
- new customers coming mostly from referral by friends, neighbours, co-workers (know a little bit what to expect)
I need a design of 4 pages in one language :
- home page
- category page
- product view page
- one page checkout
- e-frykasy.pl logo redesign to fit the overall page design,
deliverable : vector graphics which will allow a computer geek to easily translate it into a coded theme
frykasy ROUGHLY translated means delicacies, very tasty food
The quality of photos will be more professional on the new site.
There will be no ads on the site
- clear interface allowing for easy and quick shopping for recurring customers and easy start for new customers
- having browsed through pages you must feel hungry :)
Attached Images are for reference of functional content. It is a standard magento theme. Remarks :
1. site will be in polish which is ussually longer then english.
2. on category page I need an entry field for quantity ordered
3. on category and product pages price must be showed with a unit (which might be different for each product).
Example : 13 zl za sztukę (eng. 13 zl per unit)
4. Add to compare is obsolete everywhere
6. Pagination controls might be removed if there is a small number of product in a category
7. The overall design of the page (I think it is called wireframes) is only example, you are free to choose anything. Menus same
8. Elements like "Community Poll" must be easily added or removed without killing the overall design concept
Bon appétit !
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten