NewLand Nursery & Landscaping, Inc. (NewLand Nursery, NewLand Lanscaping, Dr. GreenLeaf Maintenance, NerwLand Florist)
NewLand Nursery & Landscaping, Inc. is actually 4 companies in one, established in 1985 on the coast of Maine. The corporation includes a design / build landscape company, a complete landscape maintenace company (Dr. GreenLeaf) that does residential and commercial properties, a garden center(Nursery) and a full service florist with a showroom. It has been difficult to market these companies individually under the umbrella of NewLand. We feel we are missing a huge market by not having a good interactive website. Our previous attempts at hiring individuals to assist us with moving into the IT age has been costly and ineffective. We have a professionally designed logo that has been a staple of this company for 25 years and probably the most identifiable component of our marketing.
Florist: Teenage to elderly, local to international customers fresh floral arrangements with same day delivery. Maine made products and collectible gift items for shipping. (wreaths, centerpieces, mustards, syrups, ornaments etc.)
Maintenamce: Year round and seasonal home owners and commercial businesses. Complete maintenance program for the outdoor environment. Gardens, lawns, trees & shrubs. Our moto is we keep you looking 100%, 100% of the time.
Landscape: Year round and seasonal home owners and commercial businesses. Capable of creating & completing the entire project from design thru construction. Services include walls, walks, waterworks, seeding & sodding.
Nursery & Garden Center: children to elderly, private sector to professional anyone who enjoys gardening.
I would like our site to:
1. Be easily accessible and clearly identified.
2. Be interactive, capable of placing orders with the florist or nursery & be able to maintain already established links with our local hospitals, Bloom Net & 1-800 Flowers.
3.Be able to view floral arrangements, especially our florists unique designs in live or silks, and be able to order directly
4. Be able to show examples of our landscape priojects & maintenance work.
5, Be able to display our product catalog for the nursery that I would like to be able to access on the web. It is currently on a CD.
6. Accommodate our company theme music
7. Possibly include the videos we have available for potential virtual tours of florist & nursery.
8. Project that we have the best products and informational resources in the business. We offer top quality.
9. Change pictures. We are a seasonal company and would like to be able to change out products choices according to the season. ie. At Christmas we have trees, wreaths, specially designed ornaments and centerpieces to name a few.
10. Include our logo
Homepage, floral page