The Wilsher Group (http://www.wilsher-group.com)
We would like to guarantee this contest but can only do so when we have at least 10 entries. Please keep them coming!
A UK company with clients in the US, Europe & UK. We are a training, coaching and consultancy company who provide coaching, performance and careers training for individuals, teams and organisations.
See http://www.wilsher-group.com/section.php?id=224 for more detail.
We want to update our image and the website is a good start as our 'shop window'.
The Wilsher Group (TWG) was formed 19 years ago and the two founding Directors are still heading up the company. A new and younger set is being built up around them as ‘the future’ of the company. See http://www.wilsher-group.com/section.php?id=282 as an example.
Mission Statement: To create an ever increasing number of opportunities for like-minded people to help organisations, teams and individuals to clarify vision, establish values and improve competencies.
1.Quality of Life
2.Caring Relationships and Support.
4.Profit for All.
5.Reinvestment in the Community.
Site visitors will include:
a) people looking to complete an online Discovery profile (‘online profile’)
b) potential clients checking us out
c) HR/Training & Development decision makers, looking for a unique offering
d) Individuals – looking for personal development (personal coaching, or attendance on one of our development programmes)
Some of our clients: http://www.wilsher-group.com/section.php?id=343
Existing client base:
1. Some large and long term clients who we have worked for as consultants and coaches for 6 years or more.
2. Several other clients that we have been working with for 1-4 years: small, medium & large businesses. Our client base is rapidly expanding.
3. Individual 1:1 coaching is a specialist area for us, sometimes through a larger client - other times individuals use us privately.
New markets (or new products which meet current market and create a new market for us as well):
Relationship management -forming of Strategic Partnerships between companies and within teams. See more here http://www.wilsher-group.com/section.php?id=346
Excellent Customer Care-We foresee this becoming one of our major products along with relationship management.
We want a new site in place by the autumn so this is the first step. The whole site will have consistency with this page, but the design is for the home page. Currently http://www.wilsher-group.com/index.php
1. A site to stand out from the crowd and keep the viewer interested.
2. To keep the TWG logo in some form – see point 3
3. Sticking to TWG branding but making it more ‘21st century’. Branding originally done by Lambie-Nairn but that was coming up to 10 years ago. We are open to updating the blue branding to give it a less formal feel – in fact open to suggestions really.
4. Reflecting both our 19 yrs as a business and our contemporary image
5. Non-scrolling site.
6. We will want CMS system in the final site – just for info
7. Each page on the final site will need an area for text and to include an image (not including the background or header image)
8. Links to
i. Online Profile
vi. Contact us