Fit Japan brauchte ein neues Website Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 287 Designs von 69 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
We provide ladies beauty products that are manufactured/sourced in Japan and delivery them to the world.
All products being from Japanese origin, product instructions are translated and we provide direct service for how/when to use the products.
We integrate with Social Media to spread the word of the products and our service.
- The name 'Sakura' means cherry blossoms
- Minimalist design of Zen gardens, Shoji doors, dark timber, delicate and intricate origamis
- Secluded and opulent luxury of bathing in private a Onsen while the snow falls
- The compact brilliance of a Bento
- A geisha silently gliding through the dusk lit lit streets of Gion on a cool spring night
- MUST represent delicate, sophisticated Japanese beauty. The website needs to take you to Japan.
- Needs to be mobile friendly and support responsive design coding (if you don't know what this means, please don't compete)
1) Landing page/home screen
2) Individual Product detail page
3) User Registration/profile page
4) Product checkout
- It is NOT to be 'cute' or use any cartoon images
- ANY dime a dozen website that looks like a template commercial design will be eliminated immediatly
If you are not also able to indicating how the design will be responsive requirement will be met, please don't submit.
We are looking for original and inspired work here.
Hier ist noch Platz für Ihren webdesign Wettbewerb.