The site will be a place for resources and tools related to innovation and change management, in a similar vein to Sloan Review and WhatIf Innovation.
We are looking for a simple and elegant style with news and buzz on the front page, along with call-outs that feature the latest tools and resources on offer.
- Use the existing Movers and Shapers logo
- Use the tagline “Turn Ideas Into Growth”
- Include navigation to other site sections: About Us, News, Resources and Tools
- High resolution versions of the artwork in the Executive Shortcut are available along with the logo, and the winning designer is required to incorporate the high-res versions into the final layered Photoshop or Illustrator file ready for slicing.
- You must clearly identify the origin and cost of any stock or copyright images used, or any non-free fonts.
- To strengthen branding of the site, we would like to see graphic elements of the logo used in the design layout.
- Feel free to draw on the library shots used in the “Executive Short Cuts” – however it should be noted that these relate to the specific article more than they do to the business as a whole.