Cambodia Hope is an organization that is focused on raising awareness around the efforts needed to help rehabilitate the victims of human trafficking in Cambodia.
We are in need of a beautiful website design.
Our goals are to raise awareness, raise money for supportive efforts, highlight links to other active organizations, and help those who have the resources or time come together with those that need it most.
The site should provide an overview of the situation, provide information on ways to help (donation link, contact information, other links, etc...), and eventually will encompass social networking and news links about the efforts.
- If the resulting site is done in Illustrator, any fonts will need to be listed and available.
- For color themes we are thinking greens and oranges (inspired by the native bamboo and the color of the robes worn by the monks) or earth tones. Something to reflect the culture and landscape.
- The audience for the site are generally not Cambodian Nationals. Europe, North America, South America, and mostly, at this time, located in the United States. However, NGO's located in Cambodia will view the site regularly.
- Easy navigation is key with only one navigation deep being needed.
- We have no logo, and will probably use some combination of graphics on the site to act as that.
- Please keep the fonts down to 2 (3 at the very most).
- Please use our tagline: "It's simple. Leave the world a better place than how you found it!"
- For overall style we are looking for a zen simplicity and elegance.
- Do not try to keep any of the original design alive, we are looking for a new and fresh look.
- We are not looking for cartoony or highly stylized content.