The Buzz Killers
The Buzz Killers sell the Buzz Killer cards, affordable 3.5"x5.5" plastic cards on which you place your cell phone. The patent-pending technology of the card virtually eliminates the cell phone buzzing interference you hear on conference call lines, desktop speakers, baby monitors, VOIP headsets, and land-line handsets. The cards are sold to consumers online. More importantly, our product can be (and is) branded with a company's logo or message for distribution at seminars, conferences, as give-aways, gifts, etc.
The promotional products industry is a nearly $20 billion one featuring tens of thousands of products. The Buzz Killer cards are the only one of their kind (patent-pending). No other product like it exists.
The current website (http://www.thebuzzkillers.com/) is viewed as being somewhat outdated in appearance, structure, and in the presentation of the content. Given that, we feel the opportunity exists for a redesign and modernization of the website. We want to aim more towards distributors and wholesalers, and not so much directed at consumers.
The files attached are for your reference and use. You do NOT have to use all the copy. We want to give you as much as you need. Please ask questions!!! There will be four of us watching the contest and providing feedback.
There are three target audiences of the website.
(1) Consumers: people who have heard or read about the cards and want to buy a limited quantity for personal or office use.
(2) Companies or other organizations: who wish to customize the shape, size, and message on the cards for corporate identity, marketing, and promotions.
(3) Distributors: who have catalogs of products and clients to whom they market and sell. Distributors can be one-man shows or large organizations.
The promotional products industry is huge and we're but one, unique product. We need a distinctive site for brand recognition. Easy-to-navigate (very few pages), clear in its message, and informative.
Specifically, we are looking for the following pages to best showcase your design:
(1) Home Page - basic information about the card
(2) Product(s) Page showing different designs. [optional]
(3) Corporate Sales and Branding Page (B2B) detailing the possibilities for organizations to promote their message, technical specs for the cards, pricing and delivery schedules.
(4) Consumer (B2C) Page where they can see all designs and buy.
(5) Communications page: Contact us, tweets, blogs, news, ads, Press, News, Events, Contact Us, Customer Help/Support etc.
(6) A generic page that could be used in the creation of, or foundation for, the other pages that we will edit.
Final deliverables in layered Photoshop (PSD) format.
The Buzz Killers will take responsibility for implementing your web design, and so, needs to make some restrictions: Designs that are envisaged to be implemented primarily in Flash, Silverlight or other such technologies, will not be considered. (Suggesting the use of Flash-based video or audio players, etc… is totally acceptable.) If you are recommending the use of Ajax-based components or features, such as lightboxes, Coda sliders, etc… please provide the necessary details.