What would you want to see in a medical website? We imagine that if patients were able to get to know the practice by seeing the doctor, understanding the reputation of the practice, and perhaps by watching a video introduction with the doctor or reading articles the doctor had written, they would feel much more comfortable coming in.
This is the layout that I want from top to bottom:
- header, perhaps with the following elements: logo/name, slogan ("The art of feeling better . . .The art of Doctor Rosenfeld"), phone number
- navigation bar
- features section: some element like the big blue box at whitehouse.gov (the one with the buttons 1,2,3,4). The feature shown will be varicose veins, with a picture of beautiful legs. I've posted a picture that you can use.
Somewhere in there, it would be great if you could integrate social media features like:
- become a fan on facebook / share on facebook
- join my email list
I would like to see
• Phone number in top right
• Much less text, what is left is larger and more defined
• Elements in “bubbles” with rounded corners
• no need for "welcome to avlc" paragraph
However, I’ll note that we like the following websites:
We are imagining something in between a web 2.0 startup and a wordpress blog.
What you cannot change is our logo and our colors. The website should use the AVLC logo and the overall design should be complement the color palette of the logo.
You may use any of the resources in our current web page: http://www.avlc.com.
PLEASE READ MY COMMENTS FOR THE LATEST CLARIFICATIONS