Austbrokers Countrywide Australia website
Austbrokers Countrywide (ABC) is an insurance company. The website being built for the Professional Risks department and will be solely for their use to promote their department as they require.
The main objective from the creation of this website is to generate as many new business referrals as possible. The website will include detail on the different types of professional risks insurances and the products associated with different occupations. Primarily, the goal is to provide information regarding financial solutions to their clients through an online medium.
The aim of this website is to provide ABC with another way to interface with its clients and to have the ability to attract new clients. The company details can be acquired by visiting company website http://www.abcountrywide.com.au/.
The target audience for ABC would be consulting professionals with a need to purchase professional insurances. The audience will be broken down into industry and occupation
There could be a potential for the business to grow through company associations. Hence, an attractive yet professional interface is required for interacting with general users as well as industry professionals.
The website design will have following feature:
• Landing page – image with a brief introduction about the company (no video/flash required)
• Home page (e.g., http://www.ohaus.com.au) – this will include a banner and a horizontal menu and a quick links section as in the example website.
The designs should be in PSD format with layers organized into categories for easy editing. In addition any font types used should be included as part of the deliverable
The website should be vibrant and engaging and in-line with the company branding.
Other requirements of the website must be:
1. Design must be able to fit onto a screen with resolution 1024 wide.
2. Content area must be 950px wide.
3. The color theme of the website must follow that of the logo and the colors mentioned above.
4. We expect good relevant images and icons to go with the design.
5. Fonts should be supported by most browsers. Quantity of the content should not make the design look dense or too scares.
The key to the design is that, it should be simple and should keep the user interested.
IMPORTANT : Read attached design brief document