Once a year we organize a 300km-bicycle tour from the German Ruhr Area (more concretely the quite large city Duisburg) to the German North Sea (more concretely the small town of Bensersiel) on a *single* day in the month of June. The tour will start in the early morning at 04:30 with around 1000 cyclists, each cyclist will choose his own speed which varies between 18 kilometer per hour up to 35 kilometer per hour. So when the slowest cyclist reaches 150km, then the fastest is already close to the North Sea coast.
The corresponding T-Shirt will have on its front side logos from our sponsors, so only the back side should be designed. The back side should show our logo although quite large but less emphasized in the background while the "track" which the cyclists should go should be dominant in the fore ground of the design. Moreover, the back side should show all the 8 service points where the cyclists get drinks & meals etc., in particular:
- km0 start at 04:30 Schauinsland-Reisen Arena in Duisburg, a soccer arena, there we will serve coffee & snacks
- km 50 05:45-08:00 (that is the opening time, there is no need to include these times on the T-Shirt, it is more an explanation for the designer how the tour is organized) Castle of Raesfeld, there energy bars (and also drinks) will be handed out to each cyclist.
- km 100 07:00-11:00 a breakfast buffet will be served at the church of the small city of Epe
- km 150 08:30-14:30 drinks, snacks a local type of pancakes will be served at the old nice windmill of Georgsdorf
- km 200 10:30-18:00 a pasta buffet, soup and drinks will be served at the tiny city of Neudersum (it is in the middle of nowhere)
- km 240 12:00-20:30 coffee & cake will be served in the quite beautiful city of Leer close to the harbour and close to the castle of Evenburg
- km 270 13:00-22:30 non-alcoholic and isotonic beer (the final motivating drink!) will be served in the city or Aurich, likely at the smallest pub of Aurich "Zur Ewigen Lampe"
- km 300 14:00-00:30 Finally, at the beach coast of Bensersiel the goal is reached, the cyclist will get a medal and there will be a party (starting at 19:00). Moreover, a photo will be taken where each cyclist will stem its bicycle above his head - this "act" is also shown in our logo.
The T-Shirt should include the colors of blue (three different variations) for "from a river [Ruhr] to the [North] sea" then the color "sand" (for the beach at the North Sea), the color "white" for clouds.
Other colors could be used as well for emphasizing something since we love diversity (e.g. any bicycle can be choosen, we also have had quite crazy bikes, almost any age is possible - so the tour is quite "colorful"), but they should fit well to the above three colors.
See also the T-Shirt (attached) for our last tour on June 10, 2017.
If you have any further question, please contact us at any time.